We are delighted to build Elite cruise for serving our valued guests to explore the less touristy, quieter parts of Halong bay and Lan Ha bay throughout the length of journey with an unforgettable experience to all on board with the luxury day cruise and best level of customer service experience possible.
- Daily departure from Hanoi, Halong bay
- Type of tour: Small group
- Type of cruise: Luxury day cruise
- Type of transportation: Luxury van
- Departure time: 7.30 – 8.00
- Return time: 19.30 – 20.00
- Maximum travelers on board: 24
- Maximum travelers on Luxury Van: 16
- 7-8 hours cruising at the off the beaten path of Halong bay, Lan Ha bay
- 2 hours riding with luxury van via highway
- Kayaking through three caves & lagoons
- Bamboo boat rowing around limestone mountain ranges
- Swimming in a quiet area
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Visit Dark and Bright caves
- Set menu lunch with private table
Elite cruise will offer you to admire the natural beauty of Halong bay, Lan Ha bay at off the beaten path, experience kayaking in a limited time in an unique itinerary for a day cruise that’s giving enough time for relaxation, but also having enough activities to be engaging.
Luxury Halong bay – Lan Ha bay day cruise
07.30 – 8.00
Our tour guide and luxury bus will pick you up at your hotel in the Old quarter and start two-hour driving to embarking point – Got pier via express way.
10.15- Arrive Got pier – Welcome onboard
Embarking on Elite cruise – Be briefed about your cruising, safety instructions while enjoy welcome drink. Start cruising and explore Halong bay – Lan Ha bay. Elite Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 7- 8 hours in deep exploration through the off the beaten path of Halong bay – Lan Ha bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.45 – Lunch aboard Elite cruise
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning to enjoy your delicious lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine and stunning views of the bays along the way.
13.00 – Explore Caves and Hidden Lagoon by Kayaking or Rowing Boat
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Bright caves. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will be taking a kayak or a bamboo boat rowed by a local and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from emerald water.
14.15-15:00 Leaving Dark and Bright caves area for Tra Bau
A very pristine and isolated area in Lan Ha Bay to enjoy swimming and explore other corners of Lan Ha bay and Halong bay
16.30- Enjoy Break – Cooking demonstration and Happy Hour
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset with tea break, then joining a short class of cooking demonstration to show how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls and enjoy Happy Hour.
17.00- Back to pier
Disembark and ride back to Hanoi via new highway
19.30- Drop off at your hotel
*Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice.
Cruise rate: US$ 99
( The cruise rate are generally per per person in US dollars)
Cruise rate : US$ 99 – It’s generally per per person in US dollars. We specially offer good prices for family booking and group booking, so please contact us for further details.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Luxury shuttle bus transfer round-trip
- Sunset party and bottles of mineral water on Bus
- Kayaking or local rowing boat
- English speaking guide during the tour
- On board insurance and service charges
- Meals or drinks not mentioned in our itinerary
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem district
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian foods on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located in Old quarter area and Hoan Kiem district
- Departure time: Get ready at hotel lobby from 7:30 Am
- Return time: 19:30 – 20:00
- Tips are appreciated
- Wear comfortable clothing, good walking shoes.
Things to bring:
- Sun glasses, sun cream, camera and cash for personal expenses.
- Bringing an extra set of clothing in case you get wet during the cruising
Cancellation & Refund:
- 10 days prior to start date: No charge
- 07 – 09 days prior to start date: 50% charge
- 03 – 06 days prior to start date: 75% charge
- 02 days prior to start date: 100% charge
- No show/no written notice : 100% charge
- Cruise cancelled by bad weather or any force majeure case: Free of charge
- Cruise cancelled by any sensible reason from customer as heath issues, flight delayed 100% refund (with documents)
- Unexpected reasons to be negotiation
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge
- Children 5 to 8 years old: Charge 50% rate of adult
- Children 8 to 11 years old: Charge 75% rate of adult
- Children from 12 years old and above: Full charged as adult
Elite cruise will offer visitors to admire the natural beauty of Halong, Lan Ha bays at off the beaten path, experience kayaking in a limited time in an unique itinerary for a day cruise that’s giving enough time for relaxation, but also having enough activities to be engaging.